Location: St. Louis, MO
Local candidates only please
A growing organization, in the St. Louis metro area, is looking for a Cost Accountant/Analyst to complete their team. They are looking for that “one of a kind" candidate that will, not only, be able to take on the responsibilities of this position now, but also, grow with their team in the future. This is a newly created role with a very dynamic company.
This candidate will be someone who is degreed in accounting, 3+ years of experience in cost/manufacturing accounting roles – experience with standard cost, BOMs, analysis, and inventory reporting. Good systems experience is also important. Solid team player and ability to grow into new roles.
- Standard cost
- Inventory analysis and reporting
- Variance analysis
- Pricing and profitability reporting
- Degree in Accounting or similar field
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Manufacturing or similar industry experience is mandatory
- Experience with standard cost, variance analysis, BOM, inventory
- Good personality with strong communication skills
- Strong systems skills – ERP/MRP
- Ability and drive to grow into new roles
This is an opportunity to establish your career with a company that’s growing and has its sights set on nothing but the best. If you want to be part of a positive, team atmosphere and a place where your input matters, make sure that you respond to this as soon as possible.
Please forward your resume in a Word format, as an attachment to email@example.com.