Location: St. Louis, MO
Local candidates only please
A growing organization, in the St. Louis metro area, is looking for a Cost Accountant/Analyst to complete their team. They are looking for that “one of a kind" candidate that will, not only, be able to take on the responsibilities of this position now, but also, grow with their team in the future. This is a newly created role with a very dynamic company.
This candidate will be someone who is degreed in accounting, 3+ years of experience in cost/manufacturing accounting roles – experience with standard cost, BOMs, analysis, and inventory reporting. Good systems experience is also important. Solid team player and ability to grow into new roles.
- Standard cost
- Inventory analysis and reporting
- Variance analysis
- Pricing and profitability reporting
- Degree in Accounting or similar field
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Manufacturing or similar industry experience is mandatory
- Experience with standard cost, variance analysis, BOM, inventory
- Good personality with strong communication skills
- Strong systems skills – ERP/MRP
- Ability and drive to grow into new roles
This is an opportunity to establish your career with a company that’s growing and has its sights set on nothing but the best. If you want to be part of a positive, team atmosphere and a place where your input matters, make sure that you respond to this as soon as possible.
Please forward your resume in a Word format, as an attachment to email@example.com.
• Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
• Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
• The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)