Location: St. Louis, MO
Local candidates only please
Well established and growing professional services firm located Downtown is seeking a full charge bookkeeper to work closely with the Accounting Administrator and the Chief Operations Officer. This is a professional office space complete with a gym and coffee bar, great employee paid benefits and generous PTO.
· All AP, AR, job costing, reconciliations
· Bank reconciliations and cash management
Preferred Skills / Characteristics Include:
· Demonstrated working knowledge of GAAP
· Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills with the ability to exercise sound judgment and make
decisions based on accurate information
· Ability to foster excellent relationships and create a partnership atmosphere with internal and external
resources while achieving key objectives
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Proactive personality
· Hands on approach with a high attention to detail
· Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
· Strong analytical skills
Education / Experience Requirements:
· Progressive accounting experience, preferably in the professional services field
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting preferred
Please forward your resume in Word format, as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)